We offer a wide variety of services provided by our Attorneys including, but not limited, to the following:
1. Property Law
- Transfer of immoveable property: Commercial, Agricultural and Residential.
- Bond registration.
- Registration of Sectional Title Schemes.
- Registration of Townships and Settlements.
- All other functions under the Deeds Registries Act No. 47 of 1937
- Antenuptial Agreements.
- Notarial Deeds in relation with Sectional Title Schemes i.e. Exclusive use Areas, Servitudes etc.
- Authentication of Documents.
- Notarial Bonds (Moveable Property).
- Registration of Servitudes.
- Notarial lease agreements.
2. Family Law:
- Claims for Maintenance.
- Domestic Violence Interdicts.
- Matters relating to children.
3. Civil Law:
- Defending and initiating actions and/or applications in the Magistrate’s Courts and High Courts.
4. Criminal Law:
- District, Regional & High Court.
- Bail Applications.
- Defending criminal cases i.e. Assault, Robbery, Crimen Inuiria, Theft etc.
- Criminal Appeals.
5. Law Of Succession:
- Administration of Estates.
6. Credit Law:
- Debt Collection: Commercial & Individual.
- Debt Counselling Applications.
- National Credit Regulator Certificate Applications.
- Credit Record Clearance.
7. Consumer Law:
- Drawing and referral of complaints to National Consumer Commission.
8. Law of Third Party Compensation
- Road Accident Fund (RAF) Claims.
9. Medical Law
- Medical Negligence Claims.
10. Personal Injury Law
11. Law of Defamation
- Defamation and Inuiria.
- Injurious Falsehoods.
12. Commercial Law
- Registration of Companies.
13. Harassment Law
14. Law of Contract
- Drafting of Various Agreements.
15. Trust Law
- Registration of Trusts.
- Administration of Trust.